Montag, 8. Februar 2016

Swarovski Werbung Song Valentinstag 2016 - Miranda Kerr

Swarovski Werbung Valentinstag 2016 - Miranda Kerr

Ivory Layne - Something's Gonna Happen


Today is bound to be one of the most beautiful days in history
I got my speakers on shuffling through the neighborhood no stopping me

My back's to the clouds
My face to the sun

Today's the day something's gonna happen

Hey! Something's gonna happen
What! Everbody's groovin like this
Yeah! You better believe that if I bring the beat then something's gonna happen

Gonna happen, gonna happen
Yeah, something's gonna happen

Tonight is bound to be one of the most marvelous nights
We're gonna spend
Every record I'm blowing my speakers way up
Like a rebel kid

Hopes lying higher than the moon overhead
Tonight's the night
Something's gonna happen
..